To become a template for formulation and enforcement of Arbitration and other forms of ADR Proceedings in Africa.
To promote the use of Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in our society.
The Institute trains and develops Arbitrators as well as promote the use of Arbitration for dispute resolution. Its objectives are:
- Promote and facilitate the settlement of disputes by Arbitration and other methods of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Promote the study of Arbitration Law generally and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Improve the standard, skill and expertise of Arbitrators and those involved in alternative means of dispute resolution.
- Provide training and continuous professional development to its members.
- Maintain and improve the standard of ethics and professional conduct in the Arbitration profession and those involved in the alternative means of dispute resolution.